Jacob and Charlotte on the plane. They were both super good the whole time. Jacob was really excited to be on the plane but after 10 minutes in the air he said" I want to get off now." It was funny. He still was good though.
While there I got to meet my great niece. Who is just two days younger than Charlotte. They were instant buddies!
Both red heads and so cute!
My football champ nephew Tike.
Brett, Britton, and Emery.
The beautiful bride herself holding Miss Charlotte.
Kiszi and Emery
My dad and Charlotte
Aunt Carol and Charlotte
Hanging with Grandpa Mike
My lovely niece Breana who I was so happy to spend time with!
Jacob has always loved dogs so he was thrilled to actually play with a real one. Peppe' was worn out from all the play time!
It was a great trip and it is was so great to go and see all of my family. The one this I miss most from living so far away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment