Mason picking out the seeds from the sunflower he got me for Mothers Day.
Grandpa Mike, Alex, and Jeff got to take a tour of DC right after Charlotte was born.
Mason's day out with the grandparents got to include duck pin bowling. He also got to go to a favorite ice cream place of his.
I love all of her expressions.
Charlotte came in time to see Mason's last soccer game of the season.
We have a picture of every single one of our babies in this onsie and for some reason they are all crying in it. It must be tough to be the president!
We got to go blueberries picking with Grandma.One day I took the kids to the library and when we returned there were TWO birds flying in our house. We started to worry there was a nest somewhere because the door was shut when we got home and couldn't figure out how they had gotten in. Come to find out that having 4 kids also makes me forget to close doors when I leave. One of Alex's friends came over while we were goneto ask him to play and saw our door open and closed it for us. Let me just say it was an adventure trying to get them back outside. One that included butterfly nets.
Charlotte on the 4th of July in her swimsuit. I love her mad face!
This was a dress I wore on the 4th of July when I was a baby and my mom saved it for me. I am sure I looked just like Charlotte in it.
Watching the fireworks with friends.
Thankfully Jacob is such an easy going boy and just goes with the flow.
He learned to finger paint this summer or should I say hand paint.
Charlotte always has her feet together like this. Very interesting little baby.
Charlotte jsut being her sweet self.
Swimming took up most of our summer. Both Mason and Alex were on the swim team this year with Practice Monday - Friday. With meets on Saturdays. It was Mason's 1st yer and he really improved by the end. Alex started swimming a new stroke this year and was now competing in the free style, back stroke, and breast stroke.







Don't worry... I feel like some days I am blogging months at a time too! And for some reason adding that 4th kid threw off my balance too!!! Love these sweet girls at the end though, huh? Your kids are soo grown up!! And adorable! Charlotte is beautiful... love her facial expressions!
ReplyDeleteExciting stuff there! Accidental pet birds, baby presidents...
ReplyDeleteGlad to see and hear you guys are doing great!