I don't think I have mentioned on here that we are having a baby. Life has been a little crazy and I haven't really had time or energy to blog. I am due June 1st and had the sonogram today. The baby is happy and healthy and a GIRL!!!!!
I am very excited to have more than one girl in the house, but am not quite sure what to do with one. I almost asked the Dr. if there is a manual on raising girls. Can I wrestle them or do I have to play dress up? Alex keeps pretending he doesn't want a sister, but every time he talks about it he has a huge smile on his face that he is trying to hide. I know he is secretly excited! Mason looked completely shocked when we told him. His big eyes got even bigger. He told the baby that he loved her tonight before going to sleep. It was very sweet! Jeff got a phone call from Mitt Romney during the sonogram and didn't take the call because he was in such shock, happy shock. If you know Jeff's love for Mitt Romney you would know how serious this is.
We all feel very blessed to be having a new baby join our family!
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago
Soooo excited for you! After having as many boys as we both have, a little girl is a BIG change and such fun. I am thinking "Emily" is the perfect name for her... :)
ReplyDeletePS. you kind of left us hanging about the Mitt Romney thing. Did Jeff finally get to talk to him?
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!! And a baby girl! I know how you feel. When I found out I was having a girl I was happy, excited, overwhelmed... you name it. But it has been soooo amazing! It has definantly changed the dynamics in our family. It's fun after 3 boys to have a sweet girl. I am so excited for you!!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! I'm so excited for you! You will do great with a girl and it will be nice to have someone to do even slightly girlish things with. I never thought of myself as super girly and when Ana was born I didn't even want to dress her in pink, but then she looked so good in pink so I gave in and she has brought out the girly side of me ever since. Any great names you're thinking about?
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!!! I hope this message works. I have tried like three times in the past month and my computer would not let me. ug!
ReplyDeleteWe need to chat!!! I need to find a time when my kids will let me call without noise in the background................is that possible?
Love you!!!