Saturday, November 12, 2011

Look who's 2 Oct. 30th 2011

Jacob wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake. I don't think he really understands the whole birthday thing yet.

He was very cute and kept saying hot hot and tried his very best to blow out the candle but we eventually had to help him. Maybe next year he will be able to blow his own candles out.

He did like opening his own presents! We were out of wrapping paper and so we made our own and it was actually very fun. I think it is better than the real thing.





We of course couldn't let the birthday pass with out the white shirt pictures. He is the only boy who actually still enjoys this tradition. He was very happy to pose and say cheese!







Now that he is two he moved out of the high chair and into the booster seat! Hooray!

He is following in his brothers footsteps and loves to play trains.

He loves to ride his powered four wheeler and is actually a pretty good driver!

He is a very happy easy going boy. He is my first boy who actually cares about being organized and keeping things clean. He always puts his toys away when he is done playing with them. Right after he takes off his shoes he puts them away and then cleans up his brothers shoes as well. He always wants to help and it is a wonderful quality that I am very thankful for. He loves playing wii . He also loves to use the potty (he isn't quite potty trained yet) and wants to watch pocket snails everyday. Happy birthday! We love you!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! He's getting big. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! Happy Birthday Jacob!! I love the white shirt tradition. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! Happy Birthday! (Way late, I know!- I haven't been checking the blogs for awhile).

    ReplyDelete