We had a great Easter! The Easter Bunny came on Saturday and the boys were really excited for the egg hunt. Jacob was even really having a great time finding the eggs. I wasn't for sure if he would catch on before the other boys found all of the eggs, but he caught on really fast and got his share. All Mason really wanted was a GIANT chocolate bunny. Alex almost found out the truth about the Easter Bunny. After I had gone shopping I had left out the receit thinking nothing of it. Well Alex found it and read everything I bought and was asking were the goodies were!! So Jeff and I had to discuss what we were going to do. We didn't really want to tell him,because then it might cause a ripple affect towards Santa and we weren't quite ready for that to happen yet. So finally a brillant idea came to me, and I explained to Alex that the Easter Bunny had contacted me and was worried because of the bad economy and was wondering if I could help him out so he could give more eggs to poorer families. Well thanks to a politocally inclined father he totally knows all about the economy and bought the whole story. I was saved and I am going to have to be more careful with my receits.

We have had a couple of beautiful spring days. It actually hit 85 degrees and so we broke out the sprinkler.

They had so much fun jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler under it. I remember loving it from when I was a kid, so I had to join in on the fun as well. I am sure all of my neighboors think I am crazy because I never see them out running in sprinklers and jumping on tramps with their kids. But life is to enjoy right!!

Jacob really had fun. I would put my arms under his armpits and jump him though the water and when I was done he would sign more more more!!


Alex was determined that I take this picture of him!

Jacob didn't like it as much this way, I think because on the tramp it was more like a mist instead of big droplets. But he still had fun.

It is so nice to have warm weather. HOORAY for winter to be over!!!
How fun!!! And where are the pictures of YOU jumping on the tramp and running through the sprinklers?!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fun mommy!! Lucky boys!!