Wednesday, April 27, 2011

someone had a birthday

Jeff celebrated his birthday on April 25th!!





We went on our traditional birthday trip to the driving range!!



3 of my favorite boys. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have them!




Last year Jeff was holding him so it was fun to see him standing with the club this year!



Jacob waiting for his turn!!








He did not want help from coach dad!




Alex did AWESOME this time. I think it helped that he had a lefty club this time and he has been practicing baseball and has a good swing. He was hitting close to the 100 yard line.

We had a great day and I am so thankful to spend forever with my best friend!!! Happy birthday!!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jeffie!!
    Wow! I think Alex would beat me in golf. That is sad. I am not good at golf AT ALL.......but it is fun. :)
    Annie, I don't think I have ever noticed that ALL of your boys have red hair. That is awesome!! You dominated with your red hair!!! go you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jeff!!! I can't believe how big your boys' are getting. Jacob isn't a baby anymore. They are so adorable though. Love it!

    ReplyDelete