Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm slow I know

We had a great Christmas, but did miss our family and friends from NY. Alex asked for a Fish from Santa. I am not so happy about having a pet, but I have to say so far it hasn't been too hard. Just don't know what we are going to do with them when we are traveling. They both got to pick out a fish. Masons is Dot and Alex named his San. So now we are a family of 7.

With 4 sets of Grandparents and an Aunt who spoils we had TOO many presents!



Jacob on his 1st Christmas morning.

We did act out the Nativity. The boys loved it and Mason was so excited that Jacob got to be baby Jesus. Afterwards he kept saying can Jacob be baby Jesus again PLEASE. And Yes that is a twilight crown, the boys brought it home for me when dad had taken them out.


For New Years we just had to go back to Poughkeepsie and spend it with our very missed bestest freinds! These are all of the kids minus 3 babies! It was so great to see everyone. WHY OH WHY can"t we pack them up and move them with us?!?!?

Jacob is 11 weeks old now and doing great! He weighed in at 11lbs and 15 oz and was 23 1/2 inches long for his 2 month check up. He is growing too fast:(
He is smiling all of the time and cooing!
I am mostly liking it here. It is too soon to tell.I think when it is summer I will be able to tell more right now it is just too cold here to do anything but hibernate. I have a calling in church now. I am the personal progress person for Young Womens. Jeff is in the Young Mens. The Ward is big and is pretty friendly so that is nice. That's out quick update! Hopefully I will blog more frequently!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Jacob is getting so big!! I'm glad you like living out there so far!! I love you guys and miss you!! Hope to see you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you are in YW now!! I LOVE being in YW!
    Jacob is adorable!! (like the other two)
    And how fun that you got to go to NY for New Years!! I wish we lived close enough to come see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete