Sunday, March 13, 2011

A quick trip to Utah

I don't know why but I have been not wanting to blog recently. I don't know what my deal is, so I am forcing myself to do it now. I don't want my memories lost!!!!


I took a quick trip to Utah with just me and Jacob. He was a freebie so he got to go. The other boys were quite upset that they didn't get to ride on an airplane, but they actually got to have their own grand adventure of which Jeff will hopefully tell you all about.

Ready to take off!

Unfortunately this is what he did for most of the ride. Try to escape. Yea fun for me. And no he would not fall asleep on the way there or on the way back. I would have to say this the worst age for flying.


While in Utah he got to discover the fun of the bunk bed slide.


I found out he already has a love for money. I was in the living room when I heard Jacob crying, when I found him he had his arm jammed down the barrel and couldn't get it out. He wanted that money and was determined to get it!

After he realized sticking his hand in didn't work he decided to just try and carry off the whole thing. It was quite hilarious! if we ever visit you please be advised to hide your money!




While there my beautiful fabulous niece Breana graduated from Ascetics school so we had a little family get together for her!



My most wonderful and kind niece Brooke and her boyfriend Ben.


The big dog and Briton. Briton was quite disappointed that Alex didn't come!



My super awesome mom and my favorite 1st generation nephew. I have my nieces and nephews grouped into 1st and 2nd generations. All the ones over 18 and then the ones 12 and under.




My cute nephew Tike and his d@#$ good looking dad. At least that is what he tells himself when he looks in the mirror.



My niece Caitlyn is having a baby girl and I just had to be there for her shower. This is the totally amazing diaper cake her sister Brooke made for her.



Us before the shower started!




Caitlyn and her best friend playing a game.


The three sisters!




Caitlyn showing off her baby bump.



Opening some presents. I was so glad I got to be there and I even got to feel her baby move which I was just to thrilled about. She is going to be such a cute little baby like her mommy was I just know it!




For the 1st time in my life I went to Antelope Island. Yes I know I can't believe it either.

It was very beautiful and I want to go back.



This is a good picture to dicribe how Jacob was the entire time I was there. He only wanted mommy. I wanted a break!!!



We made a breakfast trip to seals. Jacob loved the bacon.





I also got to go and see the Jazz play the Celtics. It was really fun!! I forgot to take my camera :( It was a really close game the whole time so it was exciting and I even got to see the prophet sitting in his special chair that they have just for him! Thanks for the great time. Can you believe we did all of that in just 4 and half short days?!?!?!? It was way to short.

Jacob getting ready to go home.


This is what hapend the morning after we got back. Jacob really missed Mason and all he wanted to do was hug him. It was super cute!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky Mason!! I bet he loved that one on one time with you. (and family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture was so sweet! I enjoyed seeing pictures of your family too- I have never seen any of your relatives, or Jeff's for that matter-it's just kind of fun. Glad you had a good time in Utah. I love Antelope Island too- we went for the first time a couple of summers ago- I had no idea it was so beautiful. I just heard there were lots of bugs, but compared to Minnesota (and due to a gentle breeze) they were nothing! If I didn't see a rattlesnake skin i think I'd want to live there. :)

    ReplyDelete